Theme – Content Integration: Leveraging content standards to improve customer experienceCongility 2011 was on the 24-26 May, Gatwick (London), UK
The first conference under the new Congility name was in Crawley, UK, just outside of London and Gatwick. With over 200 energetic participants, Congility 2011, the pre-conference workshops and the Congility S1000D sub-event were all a very well received success.
- “Good balance of thought, theories, and case studies to make it real.”
- “Coming from a “word” dominated environment this conference has allowed me to see how and where improvements can be made in the production of manuals, the potential for customer interfaces and where self-development can be made.”
- “Great conference. Keep it going next year.”
- “Conferences such as this should be attended by the management of business considering or contemplating moving to DITA and content strategy, particularly those who doubt the process.”
- “A thought provoking conference. Thank you all involved in the organisation.”